Join our Global Sales team as a Data Analyst in which you will work with all levels of sales and sales management to optimize and automate sales performance reporting for our sales organization. You will take a direct role in building processes and training around our Sales tools (foundation on SalesForce but many custom tools built on top of it) , creating reports to track key sales metrics, optimizing sales targeting through predictive analytics, forecasting, sales productivity and pipeline metrics.
- Produce and deliver business intelligence dashboards to support sales teams and business performance metrics
- Document and regularly update sales operations and sales systems procedures
- Analyze and build predictive models to contribute to the development of sales plans and strategies
- Analyze data and trends to help support decision making on sales operations, forecasting, revenue, sales targets, and pricing
- Implement reporting and operating cadence to measure and manage all facets of new business generation from lead to deal closure to deal postmortems
- Work closely with sales management to understand and maintain focus on their specific data needs, including identifying key metrics, and deliver actionable analysis
- Understand changing business conditions and their impact on business processes and operations
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from sales management or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives sales performance
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of various sales programs and key account business reviews
- Use your strong skills in business intelligence tools and a background in data to build best practice reporting & dashboards to increase efficiency and drive improvements in sales processes
- Ability to identify missing data and recommend new data elements to create appropriate insights
- Help our Global Sales Teams (~150 people) to interpret the data it is being provided to them, and create mechanisms for them to have access to data in a self-service fashion (including training).
- BA/BS degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Statistics
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in business operations in sales and/or finance
- Strong MS Office / Google applications experience (particularly Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides). Experience with BI tools.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Background experience in supporting sales
- A knack for data analysis and problem-solving
- Expertise and experience with data mining, evaluation, analysis and dealing with imperfections in data
- This role requires an individual with technical background and understanding of sales reporting, sales analytics, data management, business intelligence solutions, superior communication skills and the ability to work and collaborate with key business partner