Technical Support Consultant (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change. We want to make technology a better place for all.
We’re looking for an individual to join our multinational Europe-wide IT team based in Berlin. You’ll be working out of our office and you’ll be supporting colleagues all over Europe. Some previous experience is preferred with the ambition to continuously learn and take on a new challenge. The role is very practical and customer service oriented; we’ll want you to solve hardware problems, communicate with your teammates across the continent support our colleagues in the rest of the business.
This is an IT based role however, we welcome applicants from a variety of disciplines. A lot of our day-to-day involves communicating, customer service, problem solving, and thinking on your feet. If this is what drives you, then get in touch.
Want to know more about the team and what we do? Click here!
At ThoughtWorks, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Technical Support Consultant (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, this is what you can look forward to:
- The role is based in our Berlin office. You’ll work closely and remotely with your teammates who are based in our other offices across Europe, in order to support our consultants.
- ThoughtWorks primarily works with Macbooks; you will need to troubleshoot them, allocate and distribute them to fellow ThoughtWorkers when they start in the company, or when their machine is being repaired.
- There will be opportunities to connect with other colleagues around the world. We use collaboration tools (like Zoom and G-Suite) to communicate and share ideas.
- We’re often heavily involved in setting up new offices around Europe! This is key and will be a chance for you to use your creative side, as well as learning how to deal with business strategy and constraints to come up with new ideas of how we can make ThoughtWorkers experiences better.
- You’ll travel every month or so for a few days. This is in order to support your teammates in their offices.