The Demand Consultant will drive the creation and continuous improvement of ThoughtWorks Offerings, Value Propositions, Points of View, etc by working collaboratively with other stakeholders, both within and outside the Demand Solutions Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating winning solutions that meet our client business goals, challenges and opportunities.
The Demand Consultant is also responsible for evangelizing the work across different forums and global leadership bodies. Further, the consultant will own the task of creating value books and Quarterly Business Review artifacts - which capture the impact that we bring to our clients.
- Work with sales teams across a diverse set of clients, thoroughly understanding business and technical challenges of the client.
- Own and create Point of views and Value propositions by working collaboratively with stakeholders like Demand Tech Principals, Domain SMEs, and their technical practitioners.
- Design effective and efficient solutions utilizing ThoughtWorks offerings geared towards the client’s desired outcome.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Client Services teams in creating impactful Value books.
- Build high impact senior level corporate presentations and deliver solution demonstrations which aligns with the Company's technology and business needs.
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Document and communicate the business value delivered to our clients by working with the CSTs
- 6 - 8 Years of experience. MBA preferred. Work experience with Big 5 consulting firms is an added bonus.
- A proven background in business consulting / business development in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Prior experience of writing business cases for customers and creating impactful value books.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, distributed manner having to liaise with stakeholders across multiple teams, entities, and geographies with very precise timelines.
- Technology skills: a strong understanding of how technology can provide competitive differentiation in today’s world.