Our developers worldwide have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years now. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences, and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. And that's what we're doing now in Madrid!
As consultants, we work on-site with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution.
As a Senior Software Developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new, every day
- Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied
- Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Build strong relationships with business people
- Facilitate problem-solving and work with a team to make them reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent, ideas, and opinions are valued
- Craft your own career path - without the confinement of a one-size-fits-all plan
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry, and beyond
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation and much more
Ready? Do you see yourself working with us? Then reach out to our Recruitment Team- they are looking forward to getting to know you!