If you are a Business Analyst willing to ...
- Partner with customers to ideate and brainstorm on complex business problems and arrive at relevant solutions.
- Facilitate analysis workshops through “innovation games” with senior client stakeholders to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap and a project release plan.
- Understand and detail out the above functional requirements during the project delivery phase.
- Work closely with the team comprising of different roles like developers, quality analysts, tech architects, user experience designers, project managers, etc. to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Be involved in the analyst community to share knowledge, grow peers and learn from them.
- An experience of or interest in working in an Agile environment.
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Open to travel and work on client locations.
- Open to work on any domain.
And you have ...
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Business Analysis for building custom software or new product ideas.
- Experience in:
- Designing and facilitating workshops with business stakeholders to outline the business vision, objective, product roadmap and a project release plan.
- Using different tools and techniques to facilitate requirement gathering sessions.
- Acting as a proxy for business stakeholders to work as a part of the delivery teams.
- Leading small and large sized teams comprising of different roles from a software delivery perspective.
- Managing and leading the product backlog from an analysis perspective.
- Gathering and detailing functional requirements for large, multi-tier applications.
- ‘How a business analyst can help solve business problems using technology’
- Ability to understand, challenge and collaborate on the technical solutions provided by the team.
Please submit your updated resume while applying and we will get back to you shortly.