Nos encantaría saber de ti.
DevelopersThoughtWorks understands that amazing human beings are the essence of exceptional organizations.
We are looking for talented and passionated people to join our team.
Our approach to software development is a fast, evolutionary, liberating experience – project managers, developers, testers and analysts working collaboratively with clients to deliver immediate and visible results.
While we’re looking for strong skills in our core languages, what’s equally important is your intellectual curiosity and appetite for solving problems. You’ll be drawn by the idea of often working close to people who wrote books on the things that interest you. And you’ll share our fascination with design patterns, refactoring, continuous integration, TDD and Agile.
We want people who can translate their passion for great software into concrete value for clients. Innovators to truly help us to revolutionize software development in Ecuador If you’ve got it, you’ll get the way we work. Working with us you'll get to:
To be considered for a role with us, you'll bring the following:
- Join a global technology consultancy that wants to change the world.
- Introduce, use and grow agile development practices on a project, including continuous integration (Go, Jenkins etc) and behavior or test driven development practices (TDD).
- Work on custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use the very latest technologies to build scalable and critical systems.
- Contribute and collaborate throughout the software development life cycle.
- Coach, mentor and generally spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside ThoughtWorks community.
- Be part of an open and non-hierarchical environment where everyone is expected to speak up and collaborate in project and organizational directions.
- Work with an amazingly talented and diverse bunch of people from all around the world.
We will really value if you have:
- Passion about coding. Your idea of fun is probably to write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 app or a shiny new framework to bring more fun to your daily activities.
- Development and delivery experience with Java, C#, or Ruby. Expect to show us a bit of your talent.
- Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications.
- Keen to work collaboratively with people, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
- Experience – or at least a lot of latent knowledge – with agile methodologies.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment and build relationships.
- Intermediate English skills. You may not be able to have a fluent conversation, but you will feel comfortable working in an environment where you'll be hearing English frequently.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing.
- Experience working with Agile methods, including Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Experience with picking and applying good software practices like test driven development (TDD), continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Active participation in the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor.
Our hiring process is designed to get to know different skills, and fit for our organisation. We also welcome applications from applicants based in cities other than Quito, although you must be willing to relocate
We'd love to hear from you.