As People Advisor you will be responsible for supporting our Client Service Delivery teams to provide day to day advice and coaching. There will be a particular focus on up-skilling ThoughtWorkers to support performance, career progression and engagement. By joining our team you will be surrounded by brilliant and helpful people and will be encouraged to come up with new ideas to continually improve the colleague experience for ThoughtWorkers.
This role is ideally suited to a People Advisor who has gained sufficient experience across the colleague lifecycle, can work independently, build great relationships and doesn’t mind a bit of travel to our Client Service Teams who are based around the UK.
What you will do:
- Primary People Partner to Client Service Teams (CST’s)
- Upskilling CST’s to provide the best experience for our ThoughtWorkers for example performance, development, giving feedback
- Pair with the Lead People Partner to create and implement best practice frameworks for on-boarding, performance appraisals and career development
- Maintaining and reviewing our people policies
- Provide support to our Head of Diversity & Inclusion to implement strategies which support our ambition to be representative of the communities and clients we serve
- Partnering with Internal Comms to develop our People Hub further to allow colleagues to self serve where they can
- Provision of regular people reports and insight
- Supporting our parental programmes
- Overseeing the service from our benefits providers
What do you bring?
- Professional approach and a passion for people
- Curious about what makes organisations and individuals perform at a high level
- Track record of generating ideas and continuous improvement in your work
- Happy to work independently
- Comfortable with producing people data and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can think commercially and prioritise accordingly