Feature Injection has been my favorite will-o'-the-wisp over the past month or so, starting from the point where I discovered that the "founding document" for the concept is a set of photos of Chris Matt's moleskine notebook which he wrote on a plane and uploaded to picasa in 2009. I'm still digesting the ideas, which I was completely unable to read in photo form, but was further able to track down as a set of comics on Agile Journal as follows:
- Episode 1: getting all the information before you commit in code
- Episode 2: determining project value
- Episode 3: minimum set of marketable features
- Episode 4: identifying variants
- Afterlude: How FI fits into Business Analysis as a Knowledge Management Process
When Chris says to allow readers to "pull" information, rather than "pushing" it on them, he's serious about it! I hope it doesn't mess with the system too much to have links to all five posted in one place.