Thoughtworks is searching for a Principal Associate, Business Development Manager with a background in partnering with AWS to grow our business through multi-year partnerships across healthcare, financial services, tech and utilities sectors.
- Develop a pursuit plan and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build “win-win” value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach client executives as true business partners versus software delivery partners, expanding Thoughtworks engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities, including where appropriate, our world leading Global Delivery centres.
- Recognise that our people and our clients are at the centre of everything we do.
- Leverage your own and TW-provided market research to identify, build a business case for and present your pursuit targets. Leverage available tools, events and marketing support to develop pitches, proposals, presentations, etc for target accounts
- Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
- The expertise to sell premium, not commoditised, services.
- "Hunter" mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process.
- Demonstrable track record of generating deals in excess of $500k - $MM (AUD)
- Proven background in winning multi-year AWS work (can provide a AWS account rep as a reference)
- You have a strong, established network in the Sydney market which you will call upon to secure new logos.
- A forward-thinking mindset - you infuse thought leadership and innovation into how you partner with a client
- A natural consultant, you're solutions-oriented and influence decisions by bringing in relevant industry trends and client stories
- You're able to balance strategy and execution, while crafting visions and taking a progressive stance on agendas that drive change
- You're comfortable interfacing with C-suite on their strategy, ensuring that we're delivering the expected outcomes while staying a step ahead to propose new solutions that may increase revenue
- Taking abstract, technical or strategic concepts and translating them into actionable ideas comes naturally for you
- You thrive in a collaborative, flat environment that values transparency, openness, feedback and chage
- You don't shy away from negotiation - you see it as an opportunity to establish credibility and a positive rapport with the client
- An entrepreneurial drive that ensures you will be able to rally other TWers around necessary activities and be willing to "get you hands dirty" with artifact creation
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Commitment to Disability Inclusion
Thoughtworks are committed to being an inclusive & accessible workplace employer of choice for all including those living with disability.
What's on offer
Our goal is equip you with career defining experiences, to help you grow professionally and personally, and to foster a community where you feel you belong. We're committed to making Thoughtworks an employer of choice, and we offer a wide variety of benefits to support the team's advancement, their health and their wellbeing. For more information on these benefits and lots more, click here. If you're ready to find your home at Thoughtworks, click to apply now (even if you don't feel like you tick all the boxes)!
Date Posted: 06-08-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
Vielen Dank für dein Interesse daran ein Teil unseres Teams bei Thoughtworks zu werden. Wir werden uns deine Bewerbung so schnell wie möglich anschauen.
In der Zwischenzeit kannst du auf der Seite "Consultant Life" mehr über den außergewöhnlichen Impact lesen, den Thoughtworker:innen auf unsere Kund:innen, die Tech-Industrie und einander haben.
Das Thema Datenschutz ist uns sehr wichtig: Alle Informationen, die du uns über deine Online-Bewerbung übermittelst, werden von Thoughtworks vertraulich behandelt.