Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by assessing challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,' they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt a DevOps mindset, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure
- You will listen to a client's needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks' cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client's CIO, CTO, and relevant teams
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers, and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You regularly apply DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You've previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible, and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You're comfortable partnering directly with leadership teams (CTO/CIO/COO) to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.About Thoughtworks
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
Vielen Dank für dein Interesse daran ein Teil unseres Teams bei Thoughtworks zu werden. Wir werden uns deine Bewerbung so schnell wie möglich anschauen.
In der Zwischenzeit kannst du auf der Seite "Consultant Life" mehr über den außergewöhnlichen Impact lesen, den Thoughtworker:innen auf unsere Kund:innen, die Tech-Industrie und einander haben.
Das Thema Datenschutz ist uns sehr wichtig: Alle Informationen, die du uns über deine Online-Bewerbung übermittelst, werden von Thoughtworks vertraulich behandelt.