We are seeking an awesome Office Manager to take over the reins in Sydney and look after the office as well as ThoughtWorkers in Australia. You will be a guardian of our culture and play an instrumental part in bringing the office community together.
A fantastic growth opportunity, this role is ideally suited to someone with a couple of years of experience under their belt, who has perhaps been in a similar role or worked within an admin or customer service environment previously.
As our Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Sydney office as well as supporting the Australian Operations team (including Recruitment, Mobility, Marketing, Finance and People)
You are self-motivated to do whatever it takes; from day-to-day duties like answering phone calls to managing travel for our consultants.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls and managing enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Keeping the office and meeting rooms tidy
- Ordering office, kitchen and stationery supplies, as well as the weekly team Friday lunch
- Assisting with and coordinating events, including the planning of our annual internal conference
- Managing office equipment and maintenance
- Managing external relationships with vendors, suppliers and building management
- Scheduling interviews and running assessments for the Recruitment Team
- Assisting the People Team with the fortnightly new hire inductions
- Supporting Work, Health & Safety within the office
- Other activities related to supporting the efficient operation of the office as necessary
You’ll bring the following:
- Strong computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A finely tuned customer service mindset
- Global spirit. You have worked with people from all different cultures and are keen to welcome ThoughtWorkers from all over the world to get settled in Sydney and/or Australia
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and to manage your time efficiently and able to meet deadlines
We know that this sounds exhausting, but your energy and positive spirit means that you can handle all of the things that happen in a busy office. We’ll keep you busy, but we’ll also make sure you enjoy working with us. You’ll have all the free snacks you can handle, an active social club and you’ll get to work with some great people.
If you're the kind of person who just gets things done and that everyone likes working with, we’d love to hear from you.