Brisbane OR Melbourne OR Sydney, Australia
ThoughtWorks is looking for a People Superstar to join our dynamic team. As a software consultancy, people really are our business and supporting those people will be your focus. You’ll be an integral part of our fast-paced People Team providing ongoing support across our HR function. You will be involved in all major employee lifecycle events and have an impact on the complete ThoughtWorker experience. This is a hugely impactful role which offers great potential to grow and develop.
- Advise and partner with our Client and Functional leaders as they develop strategies and plans on retention, engagement and growth
- Coordinate and lead people processes such as probation, promotion and performance reviews.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and process optimisation while continuing to deliver a impactful employee experience
- Evolving, refreshing and maintaining policies (such as benefits, leave etc) to make sure they are market leading and relevant in order to support our people and strengthen our culture
- Being an ambassador of programs and initiatives: you will have space and autonomy to lead and initiate programs in the HR domain.
- Responsible for annual WGEA , and Workplace equality index submission
- You are a real people person who is passionate about supporting ThoughtWorkers
- You are comfortable with people data and analytics
- You are curious about what makes organisations and individuals perform at a high level
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have solid experience in the area of Human Resources / People Management preferably in the technology sector
- You have previous experience influencing stakeholders and sharing knowledge and ideas around best practices
- You are process oriented and look for opportunities to gain efficiencies whilst still getting the best outcome
- You have project management experience, ideally in the talent space
- You have a proactive approach to everything you do and are ready to hit the ground running
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career as an HR practitioner and be part of a close-knit and highly effective team. We will keep you busy and this role has loads of variety, but we can also guarantee you will have loads of fun along the way.
We can’t promise that any day will be the same but we can promise that you will work with people who love working in the People Space and aim to make working at ThoughtWorks the best possible work experience for our people.