We are looking for passionate, opinionated and creative individuals who believe that most front-end developers are cut and paste specialists, but they are different. Professionals who can't wait to drop IE6 support and already plan their UIs for the iPhone and Android because they know what's coming. Developers who understand the intricacies and insanity of cross-browser development. People who are capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future of Agile software development and offshore services.
If you would like to...
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA's and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pairing with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best coding practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS with good naming conventions.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
And you have...
- Must have solid experience in web applications development.
- Very good at programming and debugging for cross- browser compatibility and accessibility code
- Experience in advanced JS libraries or frameworks such as React/ Angular/Vue/ Meteor/ Polymer/ Ember.
- Unit testing experience on tools such as chai, mocha, jasmine
- Reusable components development that can be used across web/ mobile applications.
- Build tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel
- Exposure to CI/ CD, is a plus.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!