- Want to spend the first 5 weeks of your technical career in China or India with peers from around the world?
- How would you use 40,000THB to improve your technical skills each year?
Then read on…
Graduate Quality Analyst
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Our entry-level consultants jumpstart their careers with a trip to ThoughtWorks University (TWU): a five-week training program in India or China. When you return home, the First Year Experience provides continual on-boarding support to help you settle into ThoughtWorks. And it’s important to call out that we consider tech talent from all walks of life. Whether you’re a Computer Science major with less than 1 year of professional experience, a coding boot camp graduate or a “career changer” who is working toward becoming a quality practitioner, you have the opportunity to join our community.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will pair with Developers to ensure high-quality software is out to the client
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences for a variety of clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Tackle a variety of challenges for clients of all industries, while collaborating with new teammates from diverse backgrounds
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You care deeply about quality, which extends past simply developing software, and have a basic understanding of how to effectively prioritise implementing quality into the development process
- You understand how things can go wrong and apply logic in order to achieve the desired outcome
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% in order to attend ThoughtWorks University, our 5-week overseas training programme
- You thrive in a collaborative and un-hierarchical environment
- You have a passion for learning and a desire to create meaningful solutions for business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives