Bangalore , India
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Content Producer to join our dynamic, growing global team in a 12month fixed term contract.
This individual will work closely with the global Internal Communications Team, producing creative content via a range of tools, to support the delivery of a global and functional strategy.
We need you to have a good mix of these criteria:
- You will be adept in using tools such as: Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, Google Suite, Final Cut Pro and other platforms,
- You will video, audio and photography to create artwork and graphics,
- slide decks, videos, podcasts and a variety of other promotional materials.
- They need great English language skills and it would be useful if they have experience in Marketing (agency or client side).
Prerequisites (though this may not be a filtration criteria):
- Exceptional English-language writing and verbal communication skills
- Graduate with 5 to 8 years of comparable experience, particularly in change environments
- Experience working with senior execs on business and technical content
- Hands-on experience or comfort in creating multimedia assets like - podcasts, films
- Ability to handle multiple projects with accuracy and attention to detail, joining the dots, filling in the gaps and coping with ambiguity and fluidity!
This role requires a minimum of a 12 month commitment and we’d hope can maintain the flexibility to extend based on the program asks.