ThoughtWorks, a fast-growing technology company with 5,000 people around the globe, is seeking a Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our India Marketing Team. The India team is responsible for ThoughtWorks India brand awareness and ‘go to market’ efforts that drive our recruitment and sales teams’ goals. We’re looking for a self-starter to help execute regional campaigns and events that will promote our technology excellence to hard to reach hires. The successful candidate will also be responsible for partnering with our recruitment team at selected conferences, producing promotional materials and managing our local employer brand.
This is a hands-on role for a proactive individual, happy to roll up their sleeves and get to work, with everything that being a part of a fast-moving marketing organisation involves. One day you’ll be writing a storyboard for a brand campaign, and the next organizing an alumni dinner; no two days will be the same.
This position is for a true integrated marketer - you will be exposed to campaign strategy, creation, execution, including database management, copywriting, research, reporting and event execution. To be a successful applicant, you must have experience with or aptitude for marketing automation tools and CRM (Marketo, Salesforce preferable).
- Working closely with our Regional and Global Recruitment Marketing teams to properly enable the ThoughtWorks employer brand
- Manage our community of technologists with content and regular events including the bi-annual launch of ‘Tech Radar’ a leading independent technology publication.
- Plan and execute multiple flagship conferences like XConf, Tech Radar Summit etc. for technologists, designed by technologists
- Design and plan recruiting events, serve as brand ambassador at various events, such as Great International Developer Summit (GIDS), GHCI etc.
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
- Communicate regularly with Recruitment and leadership teams to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organisational goals
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Good stakeholder management skills as you will be working with many people across various business functions.
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools (i.e. marketo, eloqua, and salesforce) is preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting objectives and self-starter with an eagerness to learn and add value from day one
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist, but candidates with previous working experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising are also welcome to apply.