We are looking for a React Native developer who is interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for building the mobile applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. While you are focusing on the front end of the product, you are also adept at understanding the API services and infrastructure with which the app needs to integrate.
You'll be responsible for:
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
* Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
* Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission- critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Ideally, you should have:
* Experience with CSS styling and good understanding of various layout techniques.
* Solid knowledge of React Native, along with mobile testing tools and techniques.
* Android/iOS Native mobile app development practices and/or web front end development practices
* Knowledge of functional and/or object-oriented programming
* Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
* Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
* Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Redux-saga
* Experience with build and deployment, TDD, unit testing with tools like Jest, testing-library.
* Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools - like XCode and Gradle.
* Accessing Platform specific code using Native modules in react native is an added advantage.
* Experience in working on Typescript, NodeJS are big plus