Are you interested in playing an active role in training various career switchers and budding software engineers?
Do you have a deep-seated passion for supporting and mentoring others?
Are you a software engineer at heart and want to sharpen your craft?
If you answered, yes, read on.
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
Here's what we're looking for in our interview process:
- Comfortable in application of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to Program Design or apply OOP concepts
- Have understanding of OS, DB & CS Concepts
- Ability to convey these concepts in a simple and easy-to-follow manner to those who aren’t familiar.
As a Trainer with ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new every day - we believe teaching is an excellent way to learn
- Share your ideas to inspire and grow while working with the latest technologies - frontend and backend
- Not just debug code, but actually teach lessons and run kata exercises while getting better at best practices such as TDD and pair programming while working alongside our experienced instructors
- Grow as a mentor and be a premier trainer in the best practices and foundations for software development, or transition into a full-stack software developer in ThoughtWorks and work on our client’s toughest problems.
If ThoughtWorks sounds like the right environment for you to learn, grow and thrive, then we are looking forward to getting to know you! Please apply here and let us know in your cover letter what makes you a good fit for this role.