ThoughtWorks, a fast-growing technology consultancy with 6,000+ people around the world, is seeking an experienced Change Specialist to join our global portfolio team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
We are a company changing fast! We have bold ambitions to scale our organisation. In order to ensure our functions are not siloed and cross-function dependencies do not fall through the cracks as we scale, and all the work we do is still aligned to our strategic goals, the portfolio teams brings a holistic view of all global change programs that are being executed within the organisation.
You will be responsible for devising organisational change strategies for global projects and programs. ThoughtWorks is a diverse company spread across 14 countries, and you will be part of a team who collaborate with local change leaders around the world. You’ll need to understand local needs, help guide local change plans, and shape approaches for behaviour and mindset change. You’ll also be one of the guiding forces behind change and communications plans to help global projects succeed.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working with global, regional and functional leadership to devise the change strategy, evaluate and ensure stakeholder/user readiness.
- Build, apply and lead change management activities including strategy and ways to understand the impact of the change
- Ensuring the change programs are adopted and effectively used by people with minimal resistance
- Working with the portfolio comms expert to devise change communications plan across multiple channels and audiences (working with a communications execution partner)
- Coordinate multiple stakeholders on how to best communicate and cascade critical messaging
- Identify risks and help mitigate them
You will bring
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Extensive experience of business transformation and change management, and the use of internal communications to deliver and implement sustainable change
- Experience of supporting, coaching and advising senior executives
- Strategic thinking with ability to ‘join the dots’ on the overall impact of change across the company
- Proven track record of working in complex organisations and influencing people at all levels
- Cultural sensitivity and curiosity about people all over the world
What is the expected duration of this contract ?
6 months, initially