We are a global software consultancy and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.\
We are looking for strong Product Managers with deep knowledge and expertise in Retail space to partner with retail CXOs on their most challenging problems while being a part of a growing Retail practice at ThoughtWorks. You will think beyond software delivery and advise retailers on strategies in the retail space that both satisfies user needs and achieves desired business outcomes.
Some other things you can expect from this role,
- Facilitate and lead workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions
- Assess product/business opportunities for existing and prospective clients and proactively help prepare engagement proposals that can help systematically convert them into valuable, feasible and usable products in support of the retailers business goals
- ‘Bridge the divide’ between key groups involved in the product development lifecycle in ‘making things happen’ in support of the product/business vision
- Be accountable for the shipping product/project releases on time through close collaboration with agile product development teams and the extended client organization when staffed as a billable role on client engagements
- Drive data-informed decisions for the product and the business using retail analytics
- 6-9 years of deep business process understanding and operational experience in Retail, E-Commerce across core retail functional areas like Forecasting, Order Management, Merchandising & Assortment Planning, Pricing, Promotions, Mark-down management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Loyalty, Customer Experience, Analytics etc.
- Have a consulting mindset and ability to engage with a diverse group of stakeholders and build credibility as a trusted advisor
- Be able to consult senior stakeholders on building the product vision and roadmap
- Experience with modeling business processes
- Implemented innovative end-to-end solutions in customer engagement and customer experience
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
A few important things to know:
Projects are almost exclusively on customer site, so candidates should be flexible and open to extensive travel.
Candidates must possess work authorization that does not require H-1B visa sponsorship by ThoughtWorks or dependent EAD.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.