Working Student (m/f/d): Global Recruiting Team
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
You will join our Global Recruiting Team as a Working Student and help ensure that our recruiting operations for more than 175 recruiters in 12 regions across the globe are running smoothly on a day to day basis.
As a Working Student (m/f/d) for the Global Recruiting Team, you can look forward to:
- Collaborating with our Global Recruiting Project Manager team: Experiment with new tools, data tracking and communication content
- Managing our Global Recruiting Hub (aka intranet), creating and updating content and continuously and creatively advancing the Hub
- Owning updating our Global Recruiting Onboarding Program on Curatr (e-learning platform), enrolling new users and making changes reactive to feedback received
- Supporting planning and follow up of global recruiting meetings
- Staying up to date on new joiners, leavers and general “who’s who?” and maintaining recruiting email groups accordingly
- Allocating vendors licenses and ensuring costs are split correctly for our global recruiting vendors
- Collating input for global reporting needs
- Assisting the Global Recruiting Operations Team on ad hoc needs
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Christmas Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
Please note that your responsible recruiter is currently on leave. They will return w/c 6th January. Therefore response time will be slower as usual.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!