Lead Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
We are looking for passionate Lead Business Analysts who not only know how to bring a team together to deliver great software to our clients but can also help us build our footprint in a growing location. We need someone who understands technology, processes and organizational problems and is motivated to fix them, while, at the same time, influencing the industry to move in a better direction. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving.
This role requires skills and experiences in the analysis, design, and building of complex custom-designed business applications as well as the ability to shape a new client engagement and coach other team members. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day-day project too - our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Lead Business Analyst (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you can look forward to:
- Analyze an organization and understand what makes it tick
- Unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points, validating the business opportunity or problem as an opportunity for a software solution or an organizational transformation solution
- Provide expertise in the area of business case development
- Build bespoke software using latest technology and tools
- Orchestrate collaboration between product owner, business sponsor and development team
- Facilitate organizational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean and Continuous Development analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, working with amazing people to materialize solutions
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, flat-structured, ego-free environment, where talent is valued over job titles or years of experience
- Drive thought-leadership within ThoughtWorks in the Business Analysis space
- Create and support sales activities
"Stop Careering. Start Contributing."
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIN/ Xing or CV today!