Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
We are looking for passionate Business Analyst Consultants who care about innovation through communication and technology. You are strong advocate for the best agile practices and love learning new skills as well as mentoring others.
This role requires skills and experiences in the analysis, design, and building of complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of current latest technologies. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day-day project too - our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Business Analyst (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you can look forward to:
- Analyze an organization and understand what makes it tick
- Unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points, validating the business opportunity or problem as an opportunity for a software solution or an organizational transformation solution
- Facilitate workshops and sessions that generate the content for solutions and gain buy in for solution
- Create and articulate the “big picture” of the solution to delivery and client teams to understand cross-functional inter-dependencies and impact
- Educate and championing the processes and practices of the Agile and Lean methodology
- Orchestrate the collaboration between, Product Owner, Business Sponsors, SMEs, Testers and Development groups by removing roadblocks and facilitating communication
- Be an inspiration for innovation to the client
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
"Stop Careering. Start Contributing."
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIN/ Xing or CV today!