Can you spot poorly written code?
Do you look at challenges as opportunities instead of roadblocks?
Would you like the chance to work with multiple Fortune 500 clients in a given year?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, consider becoming a ThoughtWorker.
As software consultants, our teams work on a wide variety of projects alongside and for our clients. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You’ll use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day. You will play an important role in leading these projects to success.
We pride ourselves on technical excellence by:
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed.
- Working in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences.
- Creating large-scale distributed systems out of microservices.
- Applying the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to client problems.
- Helping our clients become data-driven businesses by making real-time data available and using machine learning for competitive advantage.
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways.
We are looking for people who have the:
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code. We don’t limit ourselves to one language, but experience in the latest Object-Oriented technology is required.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. is necessary.
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
We value diversity
; we support traditional and nontraditional career paths.