ThoughtWorks partners with enterprise organisations to deliver value iteratively and collaboratively. Through custom software design to business transformation we take clients through the journey of change and empower them to achieve their goals while practicing sustainable ways of working that allow for innovative business strategies.
We are looking for experienced Agile/Lean Change Management Consultants to guide clients and teams through business transformation programmes. This could be working with teams on the ground simplifying processes and systems through adopting a lean approach. It could also be implementing continuous delivery and agile practices into an organisation to evolve the way they deliver systems and software. Here’s a story about how we partnered with IAG to enhance the customer experience by implementing lean principles and practices. This is a permanent opportunity to join our team of consultants.
What you will do in this role
- Work within a flatly-structured delivery team and work closely with stakeholders at all levels to create new Business Models, process improvements and drive future growth
- Leverage your understanding of enterprise business processes, and technical knowledge to determine the customer’s most strategic needs
- Coach, train, and mentor individuals, teams, and clients through culture and organisational change
- Implement change structures and bring the organisation along through the adoption of new and collaborative ways of working that embrace the Agile mindset
- Collaborate with specialty service areas within ThoughtWorks to solve clients business problems
- Build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Hands-on experience in delivery roles such as (but not limited to) a Business Analyst or Project Manager supporting teams and leaders through change
- Credible theoretical knowledge of models and approaches to change and agile delivery, and able to explain these to others
- Experience in facilitating (or encouraging, enabling) co-creation and implementation of strategic business changes through technology and improved processes.
- Experience with Agile delivery frameworks and helping teams explore, adopt and optimise Agile and Lean processes, principles, and practices.
- Having applied Lean and Agile Change Management principles to organisational change or have an interest in doing so
- Innovative attitude towards creating high-performing teams in organisations
Characteristics we look for
- Possess the qualities of a change agent: empathy, resourcefulness, creativity, humble, curious, open-minded, courageous, and resilient
- Value the power of technology
- Passion for enabling and empowering clients to achieve sustainable ways of working
- Interest in gaining experience across diverse industries and companies to gain broader experience
You could be in a mid-level Project Management, Business Analyst, Product Management, Consulting, or Commercial Finance role involved in cross-functional programs of work, digital transformation, target operating model design & delivery or strategy execution.
ThoughtWorks is a global technology and digital transformation consultancy. We are a community of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to revolutionise software design, creation, and delivery while advocating for positive social change. We help organisations challenge the status quo and create meaningful, scalable differentiation at speed through technology and design. We love to get better at what we do, at how we think. We love to learn. We love to share.
We are a community that nurtures and celebrates talent, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is in our DNA and is a core part of our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We are honored to have been awarded as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and are proud to say that 48% of ThoughtWorks Australia identify as women, in an industry where the norm is much lower. Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of our culture. As ThoughtWorkers, we have equal opportunities to grow, share our ideas and even re-invent ourselves.
What’s on Offer
ThoughtWorks offers a community-oriented environment centred around learning, sharing, growing, and feedback. All ThoughtWorkers receive an annual professional development allowance to attend conferences, courses, workshops and to purchase books. Our large network of mentors and coaches provide a supportive environment to connect with the ThoughtWorks' community, as well as the opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
Other benefits include a generous paid parental leave package, a communications allowance, free and discounted tickets to major industry conferences, and catered Friday lunches as a chance to connect with each other each week.
If you’d like to find your home in tech at ThoughtWorks, please apply.