In this 2-day workshop, you'll learn not just the principles of Agile, but gain a core understanding of the thinking behind the terms.
This is a multi-level course and works as a primer, baseline or a refresher tailored to your level Agile adoption. Focus on interaction, team-based learning labs to illustrate concepts in practice, and one foot firmly in ThoughtWorks’ experience of delivering thousands of projects globally, keep our courses engaging, practical and enabling.
All roles on the team, specifically including Business Stakeholders, PMs, BAs, QAs, Devs, and UX designers.
- Overview of the origins of Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), and Lean software development and the driving philosophies behind them.
- Deep-dive into the anatomy of an Agile team, the roles and responsibilities and the life cycle in which it operates.
- Understand the core engineering practices that enable Agile software development.
- Guidelines to effectively plan, track and communicate progress on Agile projects.
- Last, but not the least, how do you weave quality in your project while doing all this?
For more info contact us