This event focuses on ideas and techniques that reduce the barriers to self service. Excel has become a ubiquitous and often business critical tool because it enables a symbiotic relationship between data and those that consume it. How can the same be achieved with Big Data?
ThoughtWorks will explain their broad definition of Big Data, how to run lean, agile, self service analytics programs that test and learn but are not afraid to fail fast. Central to this is an hypothesis testing approach which if proved will lead to an ROI and to do this with minimal investment and in a week or two.
ThoughtWorks will also conduct some live demonstrations using real data proving that rapid results with trivial compute costs can be achieved.
Welcome and introduction to Google Enterprise
- How can you use the power of the web to help your business thrive? - Brad Kilshaw, Enterprise Channel Manager, Google
Businesses have historically focused on personal productivity and streamlining operations which can stifle innovation and collaboration. Cloud computing and the shift to a social, mobile working style has changed everything, including how we think about working together within and outside our own companies.
Google enterprise products make your users more productive by combining the innovation and ease of use of our consumer products with the features, security and support that your organization requires.
We offer solutions to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes and have over 30,000 search and 4,000,000 Google Apps customers.
Google Cloud Services
- Build your business on Google Cloud Platform - Matt McNeill, EMEA Lead | Cloud Platform Solutions, Google
Google Cloud Platform allows businesses to build applications and websites, store and analyze data on the company's infrastructure.Scale your Applications
- Take advantage of the speed and scale of the same infrastructure that powers Google’s applications.Focus on Building
- Let us deal with capacity planning, data center infrastructure and other IT issues.Save on Costs
- Pay only for what you use with no upfront investments.
Big Data - The future of analytics
- Stuart Hogg - ThoughtWorks
- Auto Trader and Retail Big Query Proof of Concepts - Ian Cartwright, Principal Consultant, ThoughtWorks
- All presenters