This retrospective activity is used for following up on previous retrospectives action items. Lack of accountability for action items is a common complaint about retrospectives. It is a simple and direct way to follow up on previously identified items.
Running the activity
1. Open the list of action items (and their respective owners)
2. Update the status for each item on the list.
3. Add newly identified items
These are the possible status for the items on the list:
- Closed. Completed action items
- Added. Newly added action items to the list
- Still pending. Things previously identified, but…