This is a great activity for time management and prioritization. It is typically used for focusing the conversation on fewer items with highest interest by the group.
Running the activity
1. Instruct the participant on the voting rules:
- Each participant is entitled to 3 +s and 3 -s votes (each vote will be represented by a + or – mark on the post-it).
- Participants can place more than one vote on a card.
- (+) represents your agreement with a note, and you want to talk about it.
- (–) represents your disagreement with a note, and you…